You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Article contest: Password Manager - Winner

Dear Techians,

As per our earlier announcement for "Article contest on Password Manager topic", find the winner and consolation winners as follows;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic Password Manager Article award goes to this article:

SplashID Safe 7.0 for Windows - Reliable password manager online and offline for Cloud computing. The author of the article is Sashwato Chatterjee.

Best article is receiving a special cash reward of Rs 250 and 100 points to the author.

Consolation Prize winners:

Top 5 Password Managers for Windows 8 - A Complete Guide to Password Managers. The author of the article is Gyandeep Kaushal

Review of my1login, a cloud-based password manager. The author of the article is Singh

Password Managers - RoboForm Everywhere, Sticky Password and Kaspersky Password. The author of the article is ankit garg

The Consolation Prize winners and their articles are receiving a special cash reward of Rs 100 and 50 points to each author.

Good work from Tech members, thanks to all the participants in this contest and Congratulations to the Winner / Runners.
    Congratulations to Sashwato Chatterjee, Gyandeep Kaushal, Singh and ankit garg for being the winners of the contest.

Thank you so much.

Congratulations to Sashwato Chatterjee for winning the Password Manager article contest for the article "SplashID Safe 7.0 for Windows - Reliable password manager online and offline for Cloud computing".

Congratulations to Consolation Prize winners Gyandeep Kaushal, Singh and Ankit Garg.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Hello members

My all best wishes go to the winner. Sashwato Chatterjee, Gyandeep Kaushal, Singh and ankit garg for being the winners of the contest.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Very useful information. Thank you for sharing it. Thanks 99th

Hi
    I am so glad on your winning the password manager article contest. I wish you best of luck. Please share skills in the future carry on.

My hearty congratulations to Sashwato Chatterjee, Gyandeep Kaushal, Singh and Ankit Garg for being selected as the winners of the "Article contest on Password Manager".

The information provided in these articles about various password managers was really helpful.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

My hearties congratulations to Sashwato Chatterjee, Gyandeep Kaushal, Singh and ankit garg for winning this contest.

Really it is your hard work that has given you this reward. It is a great inspiration to all.

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to the winner - Sashwato Chatterjee whose article stood out in the contest which was based on the topic Password Manager.

I would also like to congratulate the runner's up - Gyandeep Kaushal, Singh and ankit garg.

Have a nice day.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.