You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Microsoft Products

Why windows 8 is not popular

why windows 8 is not becoming popular.as per my research it has been found some about windows 8.it is not user friendly and next there is lot of network problems.
    Yes you right there are many problem regarding the wireless network in Windows 8 and this is not happening with me only there are many others who are facing this problem. I have reinstalled drivers again and again but it does not get affected.

Sometimes you have to update your applications otherwise you will be unable to use that application.

There are many thing. It is totally different from all previous windows version, So plople don't like that windows and in the result it is not popular in the market.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Most of them still addicted with either Windows XP or Windows 7 OS. At the same time, there are average users using Windows 8 as well. Since Windows 8 OS is an advanced version and need its update frequently thus some are facing difficulties so they ruled out it. It is also touch-integrated version, most of them go to a different touch related device for such software and apps for their advanced system, but for computer they just use Windows 7 or earlier version.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Usually users use the older version frequently after a new version comes and now it is the turn of windows 7 as another new version of windows after 8 has not yet launched because of many reasons. Also Windows 8 has very good features and touch screen version one can really enjoy it. But as told by Hafeezur people prefer while touch screen only the smart phones, tablets etc compared to windows 8 version and it will pick up its usage.
    Saroja

ya.that is correct.if moderate user they can choose windows xp.windows xp is very useful for homely use.but in networking side xp is not good at all.

Windows 7 is better than windows 8, the latter is difficult to handle at the begening, but it becomes more easier with continuous use

Windows 8 is not popular among all as there are some of the games which are not compatible with this version of windows and the internet is also not very much fast as the windows 7 as the look is good so the windows 8 is popular but less. There are many software which are not compatible with this windows. According to this I think that this version of windows is not that much popular.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.