You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Article rejected due to not conforming to niche of website?

My article Basics of technical analysis of Stocks Market rejected due to not conforming to the niche of the techulator website. Can it be deleted by editors so that i can use it on other website. Please give solution as I want to publish it on other website because it having unique content created by me.
    The article is only visible to you and the administrators. It is made nofollow automatically after being rejected. You can post it anywhere you want but you might like to wait for a while till it is removed from Google search.

Hello Mr. Amit Kumar,

You can post the article on any other website or blog. To avoid any confusion with the Google cached copy, it is better to revise and edit the article once before posting it elsewhere.

As this article is related to Stock Market Technical issues, you can try posting it in www.investmentpaths.com (A sister website of Techulator.com) which is a niche website based on Finance and investments.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.