You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hello to all members of techulator

Hello to all members,
    I am a new member in Techulator. I had joined indiastudychannel also before it. I had seen this site as a good opportunity for bloggers for highlighting their resources and articles. I had read terms and conditions of this site. Ask expert and resources are great way to lead in this site like in ISC website. Your opinions and suggestions are welcome for this website for newbie like me.
    Welcome Amit Kumar,
    You are right that Aticles section and Ask Experts sections are the best to contribute and to get rewarded in techulator. I've seen that many new members are very active in posting articles that are very old i.e. they are posting reviews on products that are released long back. So, I suggest you to take up topics that are new and trending on web. Also, I advise you to post genuine and self prepared content on techulator. All the best.

I warmly welcome you on TEC. As you are new on this site, have a look upon the guide for newbies on Techulator.

Hope for a good and valuable contribution from yours side.

Hi Amit,

Welcome to the site Techulator.com, a fantastic site to explore with the tech world.

Since you have experience with ISC, So you can easily understand that it is also a very good site to earn while learning. If you have very good articles on related topics, then you can post here and earn huge cash credits and points. You can also participate in other sections like Ask Expert, Product Review etc. All the very best.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Warm welcome to you on this technological site Techulator.com. I thin you are at the right place. As you are the member of IndiaStudyChannel.comSo you are very experienced member and you will easily understand this site and its rules and regulations.

As you said that you have read all the rules and regulations of this site, so it is a right time to contribute on this site of your valuable postings in article section.

I am also a new member and till now I have known about this site that there are many sections on this site but only the Forum section and article section is free for all members.

The other section needs the special permission of our respected webmaster. So show your ability in forum section and get permission to post in other section from our respected webmaster.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.