You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Month Award for August 2013

Hi Techians,

We are pleased to announce the Member of the Month award from Techulator.

MOM for August 2013 award goes to Singh for his/her outstanding contribution/performance during this month.

Rs 500 and 100 special points are credited to the winner.

Congratulations to Singh and best of luck to other members for the next time!
    I congratulate Singh for his excellent contribution especially in Privacy and Security section of Articles. I hope he would continue his effort and earn better credits from techulator.

Hello Members

This is very good news for the member who win this awards at this time. keep participating and earn more awards.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Dear singh,
    Congrats for being the member of the month. Your consistence and quality contribution in this month is really appreciable and this award is testimony for the same. Once again, Congrats!! please keep contributing..

Many many Congratulations Mr Singh for winning the Member of the Month Award for the August month. Keep going.
    With Best Regards,

Kokil

Singh, congrats for winning the Member of the Week Award for August with your great contribution in the Network and Security section.

Hi
    This is great achivement about your contribution on this site. Be happy and live long.

Hi dear
    I am very pleased to know that your winning announcement of the member of the month award. Wish you best of luck on this reward. I think you have continue this effort and earn good credit from the techulator web site.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.