You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Windows Topics

Internet problem on phone

I have a Samsung phone from last 1 year, suddenly its internet stop working. I try to connect it with WiFi and from other network but its not working. Is their any one here with same problem and get solution, then tell me also.
    Dear Vips,
    This is a forum section and it is used to share views and discussions on tech related issues, news and announcements. Also you can post any doubts related to techulator here.
    Since your post is a question, you can post the same in Ask Experts section to get better solutions from our experts.

Hi Vips,
    I agree with Ravi. Forums are for discussing certain things where there is no exact answer. The question for which there is some exact answer, such questions should be posted in Ask Expert section. Since, your question has nothing to discuss and looks like your question must be having some exact answer. Hence, please post it in Ask Expert section.
    Hope you agree.

Hello Member
    This is technical question and you can ask this question in our Ask expert question section, where you can get a cool response. This section is only for the discussion. So please try to understand.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.