You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hello World!! to all the techies

Hello all techies,
    My name is Saurabh Shastri. I am a poet who writes his poetry in JAVA language. I am one of the most rare people who are gifted with same profession as my love by God. I like technologies, gadgets and everything and anything related with technology world.
    Members, please let me know the tips and tricks to contribute better on Techulator.
    Hi Member
    I am happy to see you in this website.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Welcome Saurabh,
    There are tips to earn awards and rewards in techulator but there are no tricks to earn. You might have understood that Articles and Ask Experts sections lets you increase member level and thereby rewards. I suggest you to post only genuine i.e. self prepared content on techulator.

Welcome Saurabh and I hope you have landed to the right world of technical knowledge where you can learn as well as burn the technical knowledge.

Hope to have your good quality contributions here.

Saroja

Dear members,
    Thanks all for your warming welcome. Your messages are great motivators for me.

Welcome to TEC! Please go through this guide to begin your good contribution towards Techulator. Also stay tuned with the latest and recommended guidelines for article posting.

Good luck!

Warm welcome to you on this site. You can get knowledge as well as you can earn some revenue by sharing your knowledge concerning technology. So go further and enjoy this site.

Hello everyone,

First of all, we welcome Saurabh Shastri on this tech site - Techulator.

In this site you can contribute with the forum section which has a specific section related to programming. Also in the resources section there is a software & programming category where you can contribute by writing articles.

But before that, as Muntasir said, I would also suggest you to check the www.javastudychannel.com site.

In this way you have to choose between these two sites Techulator and JavaStudyChannel where you feel that you can contribute at a rapid pace and at ease.

So choose wisely between these two or contribute on both the sites at the same time.

Have a nice day.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.