You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Which company racquet is best for badminton?

Hello to all my friends on techulator this is a question about badminton racquet I want to ask you that which company racquet is good for playing badminton as we all know there are many company who provides a good variety of racquets like there are many famous company like- Lining, yonex, cosco. These are one of the world best companies for purchasing racquet but I am confuse that which company racquet we should use for buying racquet. I have asked from many of my friends 90% of my friends are saying me to buy racquet of yonex company and 10% of cosco as many of my friends are telling that cosco racquets wire are loose a bit though we cannot beat many smash so it is hard to play with that. So I want know that which company racquet is best and if you know full name of racquet than you can give the name of racquet and please also provide me the price I will be very thank full to you.
    I am very glad to know that you are a reat lover of badminton because it is a game that I also love it. Now we come to your question.
    You want to know about the badminton racquet because the badminton racquets are the main source of this game. So at first we are seeing some great companies that provide us the badminton racquets. So look at the following list:

1. Yonex

2. Lining

3. Carlton.

4. yonex

5. Wilson

6. Victor

7. cosco

8. ProTech

9. Babolat

I advise you to use yonex in your badminton play because this is a very good company that provide us good and the best racquets but they are very costly.

I also advise you to ask your friends who are playing badminton from many years because they have great experience concerning to badminton racquets.

So when nest time you go for buying badminton racquets take your friends to advise you the best racquets.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.