You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

My three AE question got Rs. 100 each in one month for 1000 views!

Hello members,

I am very excited to share that my 3 Ask Expert questions have been awarded with Rs. 100 each in a month for 1000 views. There are two benefits of AE sections that you will post. First of all will receive very valuable suggestions for your query to fix out your problem and you will be awarded Rs. 100 as well for each AE question which will get 1000 views! I am very happy to be a contributor of this section.

A big thanks to Techulator.
    Hello Priyabrata,
    Good to know that 3 of your Ask Expert queries managed to cross traffic of 1000 visitors. You have rightly mentioned the dual advantage of posting queries on Ask Experts section of Techulator. It is indeed very useful. I too try to post my technical queries here and am so far pretty satisfied with the answers I have received.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Hearty congratulations for achieving a good target in Techulator. Adding to your point of dual benefit, let me tell you that are more benefits like you will get points and cash credits for each approved question in the Ask Experts section besides getting good answers from our esteemed expert members. In case of Ad Sense revenue, you get good Ad Sense earnings for the posted question in case it ranks high in the search engines and you will also be awarded for 1000 page views. So there are good number of benefits for posting questions in the Ask Expert section. And we must be thankful to Tony sir for providing such a wonderful platform and earning opportunity for the members.
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Hearty congratulation Priyabrata for your success and reward from AE Question posts. Yes, there are multiple benefits from each contribution at Techulator and member just need to bring some new ideas to get reasonable benefit from this site. Wish you Good luck.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Hi Priyabrata,
    Hearty congrats! Thanks for sharing this news here in the techulator forums. This will surely encourage all the readers to contribute. As they call it in Hindi 'Aam ke aam, guthaliyon ke daam'. Here, we can get some good answers to our questions and cash credits are the bonus.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.