You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Request for Ask Experts

Hello , I am new to Techulator. So, I am not allowed to post in Ask Experts on Techulator. So, its my request to Honorable Editors to give me permission.

Thank You
    Hi Joy,

Keep contributing to this site regularly. Since you are new to this site, hence you do not have permission to post answers in the Ask Expert section. But your regular activity will lead to giving authority to post answers. So please contribute in various sections of ISC and make your profile more suitable. I think the webmaster will definitely give you the permission in coming days. All the best.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Dear Joy,

Welcome to techulator. Keep contributing in other sections of the site and earn suitable cash credits and points. Webmaster will then give you permission to post in Ask Experts section.

Hi Joy,

I hope you have already access for AE. However, you can just wait for the Editor's reply on this and they will revert you soon. Time being, you can contribute at few sections of Techulator. Try to write some quality article related to Technology and post it in Resources section and be regular in Forum section.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

You have the necessary rights to post questions and answers in the Ask Experts section.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.