You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Mozilla Firefox

How to turn off images in mozilla firefox?

Hello to all of my friends on techulator I want to ask you a question that how I can turn off images in Mozilla Firefox I am asking you this question because whenever I am surfing a site some bad images comes side by side such as any ad I am not wanting that image to load but it is loading I have tried many times. I also want this because images are also loading it takes too much time to load the page and it consumes too much MB that we suddenly lost up to 20mb in only 30 minutes so I want to turn off this function please kindly help me I will be greatly thankful to you.
    Himanshu,
    Blocking images can't or might be implemented on every website in a single click. I can only tell you how to block loading of images for a specific website on Firefox browser. Please follow the steps given below:

1. Enter a website address and load it. For instance you entered www.techulator.com.

2. You will be seeing a greyish icon (of the shape of a globe) on very right of the web address box. Click on it!

3. A box will popup as you click on it. Hit "More Information" option.

4. A page info window will appear on the screen. There you will be seeing many tabs like general, media, permissions and so. Click on "Permissions" tab.

5. The first content under that tab is about permission for loading images, "Load Images". Uncheck the box under "load Images" option and then check the radio box saying "Block".

You are done. Image loading have now been turned off for techulator.com.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.