You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows 8

Say about windows 8 pc

Windows 8 is very populer in present time.so i think that i purchese windows 8 but can anyone say some functions about windows 8.there price,specs etc.
    Ghanshyam,
    Windows 8 is entirely new OS. You can call it a smartphone-age OS. It has simplicity of Windows, connectivity and synchronization across devices and various services like Android/iOS and a brand new user-interface which is popularly called as Metro-UI. I would recommend you to go for laptops of HP or ACER which are powered by Windows 8 for the best experience. Please make sure you have at least 2GB of RAM for better performance.

only the appearance was improved in windows 8, but it is not easy to use, earlier version of windows was more easier. suppose that you want to open sound recorder in windows 8, then you have to point to the corner of the screen to open the start up menu and then click at the bottom to show all applications and then search till you find the sound recorder, it is more complicated than windows 7 or vista or even xp

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.