You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

A request I want to do from the experts of techulator.com

As you know that I am a new user to techulator and I don't have the right to answer the questions asked in "forum". therefore I want to request to the experts that please give me an authority to give answers in "forum".
    Thank you
    Firstly, welcome to techulator.
    Look kislay, every member irrespective of their seniority will have access to forums section. Also, you are allowed to post in Ask Experts and Resources sections. I think you might be in a confusion where to submit your response. For submitting your response move to last in a forum thread and there you can find 'POST REPLY' box.

Hi Kislay,
    Welcome to Techulator family, one of the best techy sites in India.

As you said, there is no such restriction on posting questions in the forum section or replying to any question of the forum section. You can reply or answer to any thread in the forum section by typing your words in the Post Reply box and then click on Submit Response button.

If you are talking about Ask Expert section, and referring the Ask Expert section as Forum Section, then it is a different case. In Ask Expert section, you may not get access to post answers to the questions immediately after joining the site.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.