You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Revenue & Rewards

1000 views for my Ask Expert question!

Hello Webmasters,

One of ask expert question How to install Line app on Nokia Asha 205 & 206 mobiles? got 1000 views recently. So, please review it soon so that I can get reward for it.
    I admire you on your success and your question is awarded with Rs.100. Hope you'll maintain the same effort in AE section.

Thanks Gowtham. Sure, I must contribute with such thread in TEC. By the way in this August month, my three questions have been awarded each with Rs. 100 for 1000 views!
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Can you tell me when will be the payment announced as my earning has been reached to Rs. 1000?
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

If your Minimum Payout Amount and Secret PIN in Revenue Settings are set, your payment will be announced in September by webmasters.

Yes, I have already set the minimum payout amount and secret PIN on my TEC dashboard. Now eagerly waiting for the announcement of payment.
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

I appreciate your efforts for writing such a good question that get 1000 views on this site. Really it is a very good and an excellent work. It is an inspiration to me.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.