You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Regarding the points and cash distribution

I am facing a problem that for a article I have provided with the points but not with the cash. It happened for two or three times. I wanted to know if there is any reason or rule that you are not providing cash.Secondly I want to know that I have written a article based on the topic provided by techulator and for that they said that the user will get extra cash for that but this doesn't happened with me. So let me know the reasons or suggest me some steps solve my problem.
    Hi,

You can provide relevant article URL so that Tech Admin can help you on this. Almost all articles are getting both Cash and Points from Techulator unless if it is a poor quality or saturated topic article.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Ask Expert Question How to check traffic report and number of views of a post changed. Cash credits changed from 2 to 0.

Can anyone tell me about this.

http://www.techulator.com/resources/11047-Android-4.3-leak-by-ROM-maker-Llab-TooFeR.aspx
    Above is the link for which i have got points but not cash.

I have updated it with some cash credits.

In Some time you will face that problem. But after putting your url in forum section webmaster will update your articles.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Thank you so much for the help. And please help me with below link-

http://www.techulator.com/resources/10910-HTC-One-dual-SIM-going-hit-Indian-market.aspx

This is the link of an article for 100 to 200 Rs cash for 500-1500 words. But I only got 60RS. So tell me the reason for this so that I can do better for the next attempt.

"100 to 200 Rs cash for 500-1500 words" - I did not get what you mean. Where did you see that offer? If you are talking about the spreadsheet, there is no cc mentioned there.

Yes I am talking about that and as far as I remember I have seen the cash credits over there. I will recheck it and then I will let you know.
    Thank you

Thank you sir for your cooperation it was my mistake.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.