You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Why revenue sharing is completely effaced in Techulator?

With my observation, I've got to know that most of the spider sites are still having the wonderful program called "Revenue Share Bonus". But why it was taken away from Techulator? It was such an excellent program which motivates the members to contribute more and more. I personally request the webmaster to reinstate the same. So that the members would relish a lot and do their best.

TEC is paying much more than the spider sites in terms of cash to articles. That is why to keep the finances of TEC in order it is necessary to have cuts in some areas while promoting others.

As I have observed, TEC has also increased the cash credits for posting answers in Ask Experts section. And cash credits for writing resources have also become better. So, the Revenue Share bonus has been discontinued.

Hello

This is true that now TEC is offering good cash credit on Ask expert answer and question section.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.