You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Ask expert answer will be restricted from 3 day.

HELLO TONY SIR,

I am dont know why you are restricted to give the ask expert question answer.
    when i am submitting the answer they show the following error:-

You have several posts pending review by editors. Please wait few days until our editors review your posts.

kindly provide me the approval to post the answer or question.

waiting for your helpful reply.
    Hi Some time when you post five ASk expert question in the section then you will loss this option because It is automatically set by the webmaster.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Sunil,

Your answers are pending for review and it has reached to a maximum level. That is why the system locked for further submission of answers. Once the concern editor reviews your answer, then you will be able to post answers once again. So please wait for the editors to review the same.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Hi,

If your five (5) Ask Expert Questions are in 'New submission' status then you won't be able to submit another one and you will find restriction screen as temporary. The same applies to 10 or 20 Ask Expert Answers in New Submission status. There is no issue from you/author but just need to wait for few hours/days to review them (old submission or new Submission post first) by Editors.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.