You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Do you think Techulator need to follow Uniformity strictly?

Members,

I have noticed a small fact and based on that I have initiated this thread. 2-3 months back a question was posted in Ask Expert Section of Techulator and it was rejected. The link of the question is http://www.techulator.com/experts/1574-Why-Japan-stock-market-Nikkei-continuously-down.aspx, however the question is not available as it was rejected at that time. The reason for rejection was "We don't deal with stocks and shares on this site."

Recently a question related to insurance sector is approved in the same Ask Expert section. The link is http://www.techulator.com/experts/1948-Best-Child-Career-Plan-Education.aspx, but how can it possible?

Though in both the two cases the reviewing editor may not be the same person, but all the editors and moderators get the same guidelines from the concern person of this site to moderate this site. Then why the different actions on the same type contents? Do we have lack of uniformity here at Techulator? We can understand that all the editors/approver are not same and they have different point of views of their own. But this is the basic thing that for which purpose the site is made for.

Please share your valuable thoughts in this regard.
    That question too feels like it has been approved by mistake. Let's wait for the response of Editors.

@ Kokil
    The AE question in the 2nd link has been recently approved by me by mistake which stands corrected now. Please note that to err is human and we all make mistakes some time or the other. It would be appreciable if members like you understand this fact and try to report such issues and members will be awarded cash credits for reporting the same. You can check it in this thread

Techulator is very strict with its guidelines. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

I can understand the situation and to err is human. There is nothing wrong in this regard.

I have just found out the same and posted the thread. The main intention of this thread is to focus on the quality of this site, nothing else. Thanks for your response.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.