You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Article contest: Unknown mobile phones - Winner

Dear Techians,

As per our earlier announcement for "Article contest on Unknown mobile phones topic", find the winner and consolation winners as follows;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic Unknown mobile phones Article award goes to this article:

Top 10 Unknown Phones - Phones Nobody Ever Cared About!. The author of the article is Gyandeep Kaushal.

Best article is receiving a special cash reward of Rs 250 and 100 points to the author.

Consolation Prize winners:

Samsung Brightside review, features and specs. The author of the article is Ankit

Icemobile Gprime Extreme smartphone- Review, features, specifications and price. The author of the article is M Suman Kumar

Pantech's Discover Smartphone - Review of Features and Specifications. The author of the article is Raghuram

The Consolation Prize winners and their articles are receiving a special cash reward of Rs 100 and 50 points to each author.

Good work from Tech members, thanks to all the participants in this contest and Congratulations to the Winner / Runners.
    Firstly, thank you very much Hafeez ji for announcing the winners / runners of the article contest on Unknown mobile phones. I am very glad for being one of the runner ups. I congratulate the winner- Gyandeep Kaushal. Really, he had made an excellent contribution and he deserves the award as winner.

I also congratulate my contemporary runner ups. Keep up your good work. Hope, we would see more such contests in future too.

Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

Many many congratulations to Mr. Gyandeep Kaushal for winning the "Article contest on Unknown mobile phones topic" for his article "Top 10 Unknown Phones - Phones Nobody Ever Cared About".

Congratulations to all the consolation prize winners, Mr. Ankit for his article "Samsung Brightside review, features and specs", Mr. M Suman Kumar for his article "Icemobile Gprime Extreme smartphone- Review, features, specifications and price" and Mr. Raghuram for his article "Pantech's Discover Smartphone - Review of Features and Specifications".

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Congratulations to Gyandeep Kaushal, Ankit and Suman Kumar on the being the Winner/Runners of the competition. Thank You.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.