You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Issues

Which payment method does Infolinks offer to Indian Publishers?

I have recently joined infolinks ad network. What are the payment methods available for Indian publishers? PayPal, Bank Wire, eCheck, Western Union, ACH (only for U.S. bank accounts) or Payoneer (get your Infolinks Prepaid Mastercard® or use Payoneer for a local bank transfer)-which will be best or which can be used?
    Western Union is a good option if you want to avoid big transaction fees. Otherwise Paypal is the next good option where they would give you a conversion rate of approximately 2% less than the market rate and that 2% is Paypal commission.

Can you tell me about Western Union ? Means how does it transact money?

You can also get Infolinks earnings directly into your Bank Account, And this is the most easy way I guess. I don't know about other methods but I'm sure about this. You can edit and fill up all the details about the Payment and Methods in Payment Settings section of Infolinks. After putting your personal details, you'll be forwarded Next to select option like e-check/Local banks. Now simply insert the Account Number and Bank details like IFSC codes. Once you reach the threshold amount, your earnings will be credited to your Bank Account exactly on 30th day of when you reached threshold amount.
    "People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Bank transfer is not suggested because it has $6 as transaction fees and further 2% currency conversion charges.

Western Union doesn't levy any charges of the recipient of the money. Means you will get the whole payment through Western Union. When your payment is announced they will generated a MPIN number and you just need to go to any Western Union outlet and show your ID card, give a photocopy of it and declare the MPIN. Your payment will be given to you.

Use eCheck/Local Bank Transfer option only if you don't have Western Union option. In fact, Paypal is a better option than bank transfer in case the payment is small.

Thank you very much WM!
    I was not aware of it. I guess, they have not mentioned this details anywhere. I have received my first payment via Bank Account only but I din't realized it, Now I'm going to opt Western Union.
    Thanks!

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Here is a snap of my mail to infolinks....

Question: Can I use Western Union for receiving money from infolinks Ad Network? How about your transaction fees?

Response :
    Hello, Nityananda Hazarika.

Thank you for contacting Western Union.

Western Union does not offer an escrow service or any type of purchase protection policy. We don't hold funds until the merchandise is received or inspected. Western Union's business is to transfer funds from a sender to a receiver.

You may receive a money transfer from someone or from an affiliated company that offers Western Union services.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards,

Western Union Customer Care

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.