You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Policies & Guidelines

Product posting guidelines

Dear members,

If you are posting in the products section, kindly follow the guidelines mentioned below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yrtEayct6JBoAOBhZjx8c_5F6pTV9f_Og82tNY_WNw8/edit#

If you have any queries, please respond below.
    Dear Sir
    Thank you so much for the Product guidelines. Can you give me a permission to post in Product section?

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This is a very good and useful thread for all the members who are related to product section and also helpful for those members who want to contribute in the product section.
    With Best Regards,

Kokil

Thanks Sir,

You have documented the Product posting guidelines very precisely and accurately. The guidelines clear almost all doubts regarding working in "Product Review" section.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Hi sir
    It is a very handi information about roduct section for all tha techulator members. Sir please you give mre the chance of to post my oppinion product post in product section.Its helpful to improve my and skills of posting its product by members of techulator.
    Regarding
    Qasim

Thank you sir for giving such kind of useful information related to posting products in this site. The members who take interest in posting products will be very happy.

Thanks for sharing the link.

Now there is a delay in reviewing posts in products review section. Please review the products ASAP, hence it will be motivation for us to submit more products.
    Sharing is Caring

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.