You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Mozilla Firefox

Discuss: Which is your favourite web browser?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is your favourite web browser?'.
    I have thrown my lot in with Firefox. How about you? You can vote in the poll above. Also make a post in response, with your opinion on this topic that seems to hang fire.
    HI Rajendra,

I like Google Crome a lot. This browser contains all those features which are needed for the browsering. This Browser contains pre loaded plug ins which we don't need to download separately for our browser. It contains thumbnail images of the last visited websites.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi,

Google crome is one of the best browser to use. I have been using it from first. I hate the other browsers. But now recently the i could face some problem with the crashing of the browser. So if the google works on fixing that it will be more helpful. This crashing problem was also reported by many of my friends. There are many other convenient things that are available in the Google crome browser. There are many things that can be done with the Google crome browser. The google crome browser holds the history and the recently visited pages in the great way.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider
    Site Coordinator, Tamilspider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hello rajendran,
    My favorite web browser is Internet Explorer. I am using only this Internet Explorer even now. I had not experienced any other web browser still. The reason is I am always addicted to the old things a lot. I will not move forward with the new one soon. But if I start to master the new one, then I will not leave that too. It's my nature.
    Thanks to ask this question in the forum.
    Thank you,
    Regards,
    gopi.s

Hi,

Internet explorer is one of the best and in recent year due to the competition in web browser market Internet explorer changed a lot in look and feel, performance, features, security and many more. We can expect more features and improved security in Internet explorer 9.I too installed Google Chrome in my windows 7.Some of my friends also reported crash when using chrome. I too recently encountered some crash because of the adobe plug in while watching some live video streaming. Both of them are good as of now. Microsoft Internet explorer is more experienced than Google Chrome

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Hi Rajendra,
    Most of time i use Google chrome web browser for browsing.this is my favorite browser.many webpages don't work foe chrome this time i use internet explore 8,if i download some file link music and video,software so i choose Mozilla Firefox.

All of browser have its unike function and Technic for browsing.ll browsers are best for his work.many of my friend don't know chrome they use opera.Many people many choice.

Piluadream
    Dreams never dye

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.