You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Nokia is ready to launch another Windows smartphone, Lumia 625.

Nokia is set to launch it's new Windows smartphone, Lumia 625. The launch date is not known yet, but it may get launched in the end of August month.
    Lumia 625 got 4.7 inch screen, 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Processor and 512 RAM. The price of Lumia 625 is Rs. 19499/-. This handset is available on flipkart and snapdeal. Snapdeal is offering to pre-order this smartphone at minimum price of Rs. 1000/-.
    This is a good option for those who want to buy a Windows smartphone under Rs. 20,000/-
    It is a good news for Nokia user as it is about to launch soon Lumia 625 with advance specs. Nokia have launched some of the best Lumia series so far, I hope this could be one of the successful device from Nokia Lumia series.

Thanks for sharing this info here.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Nokia lumia is one of the most latest and the best features touch phones launched by nokia ever it has many nice function. The price of nokia lumia in India is 18,399 it is an affordable. The features of this phone I have provided you below:-
    1. It has 512mb of ram.
    2. It has Dual-Core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4.
    3. It has 8gb intenal memory and 7 gb as free cloud storage.
    4. It has micro SD upto 64gb.
    5. It is a microsoft windows 8 phone.
    6. It is 4.7 inch.
    This handset is a mid-range smartphone with 4G network connectivity feature. It also has 5 megapixel of camera. Italso has a powerful zoom. It can support GPRS, Edge, 3G and it also supports 4G. It is one of the best phone with windows 8. I also wants to acquire this phone. It can be a dream phone. But I am amazed that snapdeal and flikart is providing these phones in so much less prize.

Hi Mahesh,
    Nokia Lumia is coming up with some good smartphones in the range of Rs.10,000 to Rs.20,000. The only problem with Nokia Lumia 520 or Nokia Lumia 625 or similar windows phone is that they all have only 512 MB RAM. If only these windows phones contained atleast 1 GB RAM, they would have been market rulers by now. Anyways, remaining features of Nokia Lumia 625 phone are pretty good.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.