You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Issues

Getting low or null earnings from TEC

Hi,
    I got the adsense from TEC and got it on January 2013. From the beginning itself I got earnings like $10 per month from TEC till April 2013. Then it all stopped suddenly. Don't know what is wrong. Is it with the site? Or anything regarding the settings? Please, the earnings stays still as it was on April.
    Hi Manu,

There is no problems with the site or settings. I think you need to have more and more contents on very good topics. Then only it would possible to get higher traffic and thus the chances of getting higher revenues from Adsense. Try to post quality articles regularly (at least 3 to 4 every week). You can see the changes thereafter.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Hi Manu,
    It is the same with all of us. I after a long time did not even make the payout from Adsense! This is always the story with Google, nothing is fixed. Just like this downtime I hope the uptime will come back soon too.

Manu,

Starting from April this year, a lot of people are experiencing low earnings from AdSense. That is the same case with us as well. Earnings depends on several things and the traffic to the articles is the primary factor. Check the traffic to your articles and see if there are decline in the traffic.

Yes, I totally agree with Tony Sir. All Indian bloggers are experiencing this thing from last couple of months(at least now). We can't be sure about Adsense's earning and It is never constant for any one, nobody knows when one can get big earnings from it or small earnings. The only thing a publisher can do is that they can come up with new creativity and writing which could attract more and more traffics. By the way! It is just an Adsense! Anything may happen there.
    "People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hi,

Yes, it is for all. Once I thought, it is only for me. Later, I asked this with few friends online and they are experiencing the same since few months / weeks. Sometime even if you have traffic to you webpage still unfortunate to get clicks. Hope good time will come soon or at least like before.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

I think our ad placement has some problems. Because I have got upto 3% CTRbut now it's below 0.5%. Adsense earnings are very low from TEC comparing with other sites in my account.

Hello

In these days I am also facing these problem.Please keep continue your hard work. In the future you will get good earning.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.