You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Linking of adsense and techulator account

How do I assure my adsense account is linked to my techulator account? According to statcounter there is zero activity on my techulator account. There is nothing great happening on the earnings front either.
    You have just 26 articles. Think about running a blog, will just 26 article blog with each post posted after a long interval earn much? You need to publish a number of articles, see the articles which get you more traffic, analyse them and then try to guess the topics which are better in terms of traffic.

As for Adsense, go to your Performance reports, click on "Sites" and see the reports for different time range. If you have impressions for Techulator then your account is properly linked.

Thank you Ankit. That helped. Zero impressions against techulator. So what next?
    No I'm wrong. 106 page views since 4th Aug.

A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak!
    Take Care
    Juana

If you have impressions then the account is linked properly. It is just about posting more to get the earnings.

Juana Madam,

I think there is no problem with Adsense account as it is linked with your techulator contents since you are getting page impressions.

Now coming to the revenue part, As Ankit said, we need to have maximum number of articles/contents here to get high traffic which will increase the possibilities of earning revenues. I am also facing the same problem. I have only 12 articles as of now. But these are not enough to earn revenue through Adsense program.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

That makes sense. Posted three more articles and plan to take it on from here.
    Take Care
    Juana

Juana,

Have you enabled "Only allow certain sites to show ads for my account" option in your AdSense account settings? (If not, it is a good idea to do it as soon as possible to protect your account from Abuse).

If that option is enabled, then make sure "Techulator.com" is added to the list of authorized sites.

Follow the below steps:

1. Login to your AdSense account
    2. Click "Account Settings" in the Home tab
    3. Look for the section "Access and authorization"
    4. Check the checkbox that says "Only allow certain sites to show ads for my account"
    5. Add techulator.com and all other sites where you are writing content.

Juana,
    The articles you have posted an not exactly good ones to fetch traffic. They are reading articles not "useful" articles like reviews, tutorials or guides which have more probability for getting traffic.

Why don't you try seeing the topics at http://www.techulator.com/resourcetopics/
    they will give you some idea probably.

Thank you Tony. All the steps suggested by you are already in place.

Ankit I will keep what you said in mind.

Take Care
    Juana

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.