You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Revenue & Rewards

My Ask Expert question got 1000 views!

Hello webmasters,

My ask expert question
    I cant download & install WeChat on my Nokia Asha 205 mobile. How to install?
    reached 1000 views. Please review it so that I can get the reward.
    Hi Priyabrata,

Congratulations for getting 1000 visitors for the question "I cant download & install WeChat on my Nokia Asha 205 mobile. How to install?" in Ask Expert Section.

I think concern editor will review it soon and you will be getting 100 cash credits. Good luck for the rest of the questions also.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Congrats, your AE question is awarded with Rs.100 credits. Keep on contributing daily to earn better credits and awards.

Thanks a lot Kokil and Gowtham. I am expecting to get more rewards from AE section.
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Keep up the good work. We are looking forward to see more and more such threads.

Hi Members

Congratulates Man Weldone, Keep posting in This website.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

HI MEMBER,

Congratulations for getting 1000 visitors for the question in Ask Expert Section.

Thanks a lot Tony Sir. Yes, I will contribute lots of such thread here. Hope to get 1000 visitors soon for two other popular AE questions.

@Zanib, Sunil

Thanks members.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.