You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Revenue & Rewards

Did you get your payment for the month of July'13?

Members,

I would like to inform you that today I have received my payment announced by Techulator for the month of July 2013. This is the first payment that I have received just after 45 days of joining. I have got an amount of INR 1300 in July.

Did you receive the payment for the July month?

I would like to invite all the members to participate actively in this site. Keep contributing your contents in various sections like articles, product review, Ask Expert, Forum etc. and keep earning huge money every month. All the best.
    Congratulation Mr. Kokil,
    I'm glad you got the first payment from TEC. Go for the bigger amount by contributing big contents in various section of TEC. I wish you happy learning and earning ahead.

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Congrats, Mr. Kokil. I was still wondering if this website actually pays to its contributers or not. But now I see that people are receiving payments so will keep contributing to this site.

If our new members still have doubt about the payment related cases of Techulator, then I would like to inform you all that today I have received the payment in my bank account. This bank account information was shared with Techulator through invoice format after announcing the July month payment. Last night I got a mail alert about that my payment was processed and today morning I got the payment. The mail details attached herwith.

So no need to worry about the payment as techulator.com and all other group websites are genuine. Just we need to focus on writing good articles and contributions in various sections, that's all.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Email-Payment.pdf

Delete Attachment

Yes I got my Payments from Google Adsense of the month of July in august. Thanks to all.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.