You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Contributor Awards July 2013 - Ask Experts section Winner

Hi Techians,

As per our earlier announcement on Super Contributor Awards from Techulator effective July 2013, here are the results of the super contributor award for the Month of July '2013 for Ask Experts section!

The Super Contributors for Ask Experts section are:
    1. Tech Junoon
    2. Hafeezur Rahman P
    3. ronil

Congratulations to the super contributor on this great achievement. Each of the Super contributor will receive Rs 200 as award, in addition to the normal cash and revenue share they receive for contribution.

Keep continue to contribute in this sections to become winner. All the best.

Regards
    Hello everyone,

Congratulations to the Super Contributor Award winners of Ask Experts section - Tech Junoon, Hafeezur Rahman P and Ronil.

Have a nice day.

Big thanks to the Webmaster for announcing this award at the earliest.

Congratulations to the Super Contributor - Ask Experts Section Tech Junoon, Hafeezur Rahman P and ronil.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Many many congratulations to Tech Junoon, Hafeezur Rahman P and ronil for being the winner of Super Contributor Award for the month of July, 2013.

Regards,
    Nityananda Hazarika

Many many congratulations to all the Super Contributor in Ask Expert section Mr. Tech Junoon, Mr Hafeezur Rahman P and Mr. Ronil. You people have done really a great job with consistent efforts in answering the questions in Ask Expert section.

I hope the award winning will be continued from your side and my best wishes are always with you. I would like to encourage other members also to win the awards from the next August month onwards. So please put your best effort with great contributions. All the very best.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Hai Everyone who has got their name declared as the winner of "Super Contributor in Ask Expert section".
    Keep it up with the good work and contribute more and more and win more and more.

Hi Member

My all best wishes for Mr. Tech Junoon, Mr Hafeezur Rahman P and Mr. Ronil.They contribute very well. Congratulations to the Super Contributor Award winners of Ask Experts section.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.