You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Contributor Awards July 2013 - Resources section Winner

Hi Techians,

As per our earlier announcement on Super Contributor Awards from Techulator effective July 2013, here are the results of the super contributor award for the Month of July '2013 for Resources section!

The Super Contributors for Resources section are:
    1. Ankit
    2. M Suman Kumar
    3. Godson

Congratulations to the super contributor on this great achievement. Each of the Super contributor will receive Rs 200 as award, in addition to the normal cash and revenue share they receive for posting articles.

Keep continue to contribute in this sections to become winner. All the best.

Regards
    Hello everyone,

Congratulations to the Super Contributor Award winners of Resources section - Ankit, M Suman Kumar and Godson.

Have a nice day.

First of all, a big thanks for the Webmaster for announcing this award at the appropriate time.

Congratulations to the Super Contributor - Resources Section Ankit, M Suman Kumar and Godson.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Many many congratulations to Ankit, M Suman Kumar and Godson for being the winner of the Super Contributor award for the month of July.

Regards,
    Nityananda Hazarika

Many many congratulations to all the Super Contributors in Resource section Mr. Ankit, Mr M Suman Kumar and Mr. Godson. You people have done really a great job with some fantastic articles in the Resource section.

I would like to invite other members also to contribute some good articles in the resource section and win this award from next month onwards. All the very best.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Hearty congratulations to trio (Ankit, M Suman Kumar and Godson) for getting Super contributor award at Resources section from Techulator, nice work from all of you. Keep it up.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Thank you to one and all who have greeted me above. And my best wishes to my contemporary winners ( Ankit and Godson ). Hope I would get more awards in forthcoming sessions.
    Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.