You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Issues

Please help in getting AdSense approved

Hi

I have a blog(http://coding-issues.blogspot.in). I have unique and well formed articles on my blog. I have applied for adsense two times in the past and got rejected.During these days I have changed a lot in my blog(like added some more pages, posts, tabs,contact us page, about me page, related posts option etc). And when i apply for the adsense recently, they rejected it again. The reason is same as previous. But this time i got the response within few hours after applying. If i apply in the afternoon they rejected in the evening only. I think they din't check my blog this time and by using previous records they rejected again. How can i get approved by google. Please help. Also please check my blog and let me know do i need to change anything in my blog.

Regards,
    Ranadheer
    Ranadheer,
    Nowadays getting AdSense approved for one's ".blogspot.com" or ".wordpress.com" blog has become difficult. One should own a domain before applying for AdSense. Buy a top level domain and try again.

Wait for some time before you apply again. All your blog has has codes. Try writing some theoretical content which will be beneficial in terms of SEO and apply after a month or so.

Hi

thank you very much for your reply @Muntasir, @Ankit

regards,
    Ranadheer

Try to contribute more searchable resources in your blog, try to increase traffic by various self-written quality content etc. You can write some software/apps review and product detail etc.

Change the font size to medium as it looks very small font at the moment in first appearance itself.

Try to contribute in this website and after few month you can get approval very soon.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.