You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

I got my first Google Adsense payment through Western union quick cash

Hello Member

Today I am sharing my first experience with you that today i got my first Google Adsense payments through quick cash. These amount was $150. So today I am very happy to see my MTCN number in the Account.
    Thanks you all member and webmaster who give me proper suggestion.
    Many more congratulations to you. Well done. Keep up the same effort and achieve more.

Hello everyone,

Congratulations Zanib this is a great news for all the members of Techulator, IndiaStudyChannel and ISC sister sites.

Well my Google Adsense account has also crossed the threshold mark in this month and I am trying my best since the year 2008.

Congrats once again and I wish that you receive your next payment in no time.

Have a nice day.

Many many congratulations for this fantastic achievement. Please keep going with the same spirit and earn regular payments every month through Google Adsense as well through this site and other group sites of Techulator. All the best for the future.
    With Best Regards,

Kokil

Congratulations Zanib!!

Can you tell me the details of Western Union money transaction procedure for Adsense? Is it available in any country?

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Congratulation Zanib for getting Adsense payment, keep it up. Try to contribute more in Techulator and other sister sites.

You can write its process/detail as an article which can help other members who used to expect and receive Adsense payment through Western Union quick cash money transfer.

Hello

Thanks all member for supporting me on this ocean.Yes i am trying to Increase my earning.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Priyabrata Das

Thanks so much for your question, The Western Union quick cash is available in selected countries only. There is no availability of the procedure in India. Please and see for details from Google.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

@Zanib,

Congratulations for you first payment through Google Adsense. First payment is always special and sharing it with friends becomes more special.

Thanks,
    Mahesh
    "Technology is today's need. Learn it as much as you can!"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.