You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How cash is allocated in Techulator

Hello Friends, I'v some confusions regarding how cash is calculated in Techulator. I posted one article back in last year. At that time it was awarded with points only. But when I checked it again today then I found some cash attached with it. So please tell me how Techulator awards articles with cash ?
    All the procedures involved in it depends upon the quality of your article. If your article is a lengthier one and the quality of the particular does not match its length, then you will be rewarded with the deserving point and deserving cash for your article. This is the way how points and cash are rewarded to the members.

I had reviewed your article when you posted it. Cash was given alongside the points and not separately. You might have made a mistake in checking it out.

Hi Android Lover,

Welcome back to Techulator.com, it is nice to see you again here.

For the article, the point and cash both are awarded together based on the quality of the article. Both points and cash may or may not be same for a particular article. During the time of review, your article will be thoroughly checked by our concern editor and points and cash will be awarded accordingly.

However in other sections also like Ask expert, product review etc. the points and cash are awarded based on the quality of the contents.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Thanks for clarification.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.