You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Setting up an AdSense account

Hi I am new to this website and interested in setting up an AdSense account. But the website asks me to provide a URL of the website where I want to place ads on. But entering www.techulator.com returns an error. What URL should I mention? I do not have a blog or website
    You cannot apply for Adsense from TEC. You need to get that from your own blog.

Hello Member

First of all welcome in Technology website. If you are new member of the site you need to wait for the Google adsense account, In the start you can not set these account. so Please check more details and requirement in the Adsense requirements.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Thank you for your responses. As I have mentioned earlier I do not have a blog or a website. But I have applied for an AdSense account through my YouTube channel. It seems YouTube is the most convenient way of applying for an AdSense account.
    The application is up for review. If successful, I might think about writing a tutorial for the same.
    Cheers!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.