You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Issues

Can i use adsense ads on more than one website

Hi Team,

Assume i have two blogs Blog1 and Blog2. And i have applied to google adsense for Blog1 and got approved. i will get ad code in adsense which i can use in my Blog1. Now, my doubt is can i use the same ad code in my second blog(Blog2)?? or i need to apply again for the second blog ?

Regards,
    Ranadheer
    You can use it in any number of blogs.

Hi

Yes you can use you adsense account in many blog and website.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

As per my information it is possible for you to display adsense ads in all your blogs and websites as long as they do not violate google adsense terms of service. Hope it helps
    "Winners don't do different things, they just do things differently"

Yes you can use adsense code in all websites that you own, also you can use your adsense pub number in revenue sharing websites

Hi dear
    I am quit sure that can use adsense account in any blog and website. There is no difficulties about adsense account with any other site on theier uses.

Keep using the techulator.

You can use an approved Google adsense account on N number of websites or blogs; provided all the websites and blogs adhere to the Google adsense publishers policy and regulations.

In case, the rules and regulations set by Goggle Adsense are violated on any of the website/blog then you are at risk of loosing the Adsense publisher account.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.