You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Article contest: PC repair/Registry repair/PC cleaner Apps and Utilities - Winner

Dear Techians,

As per our earlier announcement for "Article contest on PC repair/Registry repair/PC cleaner Apps and Utilities topic", find the winner and consolation winners as follows;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic PC repair/Registry repair/PC cleaner Apps and Utilities Article award goes to this article:

Review of PC Fix Cleaner for Windows: Free download, scanning and repairing PC registry problems. The author of the article is Sukhdev Singh.

Best article is receiving a special cash reward of Rs 250 and 100 points to the author.

Consolation Prize winners:

Review of Piriform's CCleaner- Cleaner and optimization software for Windows. The author of the article is Raghuram

Speed Up PC with Advanced System Optimizer 3: A PC Utility and Registry Repair Software. The author of the article is Naresh Kumar

TuneUp Utilities 2013 - improve system performance. The author of the article is gokul v j

Consolation Prize winners and their articles are receiving a special cash reward of Rs 100 and 50 points to each author.

Good work from Tech members, thanks to all the participants in this contest and Congratulations to the Winner / Runners.
    I thank the Techulator management for awarding the best article award for my contribution "Review of PC Fix Cleaner for Windows: Free download, scanning and repairing PC registry problems". I congratulate Raghuram, Naresh Kumar and Gokul for getting consolation prizes for their articles.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

My heartiest congratulations to Sukhdev Singh Sir and also to Raghuram and Gokul for getting consolation prizes in participating the article contest: 'PC repair/Registry repair/PC cleaner Apps and Utilities'. In addition, thanks Webmaster for choosing my article as one of them.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congratulations Winners!

My heartiest congratulations for all winner of the contest.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Congratulations to the Winner and Runners up of this contest. Best wishes.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Hearty congratulations to Sukhdev Singh Sir, Raghuram, Naresh Kumar and Gokul for winning the Article contest on PC repair/Registry repair/PC cleaner Apps and Utilities topic.

The information shared by you through your descriptive technical articles is really valuable to several readers of Techulator.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

My heartiest congratulations to the winners of the article contest on PC repair/Registry repair/PC cleaner Apps and Utilities topic on this site. All the winners Sukhdev Singh Sir,Raghuram,and Naresh Kumar have provided very excellent information that is very useful for all the users of computers and internet.

This is he result of their hard work and dedication. It is really a great inspiration to me and all other members of this site.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.