You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows 8

How to fix the Blue Screen Problem in Windows 8?

I have window 8 pro installed on my system. While working on my system, I came across the 'Blue Screen Problem' very often. It restarts my computer suddenly without any warning message. Sometimes it results in data loss as there is no warnings to save the unsaved data. Most of you might be aware of this problem as it occurs in most of the operating systems. I am unable to find an appropriate solution for this problem. So, can anyone provide me a good reliable solution so that in future I can do my work very freely?

Abhishek Mittal
    Hi Abhishek,

You can post the same question in ASk Expert section of this to get the best possible answer.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Hi Kokil,

Well thank you so much for the suggestion. I have put the question in the ASK Expert section too.

Abhishek Mittal

Check this out
    http://www.techulator.com/resources/8978-How-troubleshoot-overcome-problem-Blue-Screen-error-Windows-7.aspx
    might work with Win 8 too.

Hello Abhishek.
    Can you please tell us if your copy of Windows 8 is genuine? Also can you please mention the configuration of your system?
    Often the Blue Screen problem is associated with pirated software or incompatible (mostly outdated hardware)
    I have been a Windows 8 user for some time now but never faced this problem. So the problem may not be as common as you think.
    Kindly provide the details so further help can be provided

Regards

Hello Mayuresh,
    Yes, my windows is genuine. The configuration is Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 3GB RAM but no external graphic card.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.