You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Article contest: International Shopping Services - Winner

Dear Techians,

As per our earlier announcement for "Article contest on International Shopping Services topic", find the winner and consolation winners as follows;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic International Shopping Services Article award goes to this article:

Top 10 online international eCommerce electronic gadgets shopping sites. The author of the article is Ankit.

Best article is receiving a special cash reward of Rs 250 and 100 points to the author.

Consolation Prize winners:

How to shop at Amazon.com from India?. The author of the article is Juana

Finding the top online bargain shopping sites. The author of the article is Naresh Kumar

Consolation Prize winners and their articles are receiving a special cash reward of Rs 100 and 50 points to each author.

Good work from Tech members, thanks to all the participants in this contest and Congratulations to the Winner / Runners.
    Congratulations to the winner and consolation prize winners of this article contest.
    Saroja

Many many congratulations to Ankit, the winner of Article contest on International Shopping Services topic for his wonderful article "Top 10 online international eCommerce electronic gadgets shopping sites", Congratulations to Consolation Prize winners Juana and Naresh Kumar for their article "How to shop at Amazon.com from India?" and "Finding the top online bargain shopping sites" respectively.

My best wishes for all the participants for the future.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

My hearty congratulations to the winner Ankit ji for winning the contest with his super contribution "Top 10 online international eCommerce electronic gadgets shopping sites". I also congratulate Juan and Naresh Kumar for their worthy contributions and winning the runners up awards.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

My heartiest congratulation to Ankit for winning the article writing contest on 'International Shopping Services' and also to Juana mam' for winning a consolation prize. Thanks webmaster for choosing my article as one of the consolation winners.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thanks for the award Hafeez and congratulations to my co-winners.

Congratulations to the Winner Ankit and the Runners up Juana and Naresh Kumar. Best wishes to you.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.