You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Which section of Techulator you like most?

Members,

It has been noticed that various members are engaged in various sections of this site as per convenience. Some members like Product reviews, some other like article section, some are busy with Ask Expert section as it is a favorite section for them etc. Only few of us like forum section. Well this is my personal view. Why I am saying this, members are less interactive among them as forum threads are seen very rarely. But I like forum section of this site most among all other sections.

Members please share your few words in this regard.
    My first choice go to articles because it is updating me with the latest technology, second choice is forum and third choice is ask expert section.
    Saroja

I like Ask The Expert section most because I can showoff my knowledge there.

Yes, It is an interesting question .This is because We always participate in all section . But each person has own choice. I like too AE section after all problem solving is my motto

There are many section in the website which i like most, but the product and forum section is best for me.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Technical tips is the best section for me

I prefer Articles section and there is no secret and to be frank it gives me better points and cash credits. That is the reason why I like it most and next comes Ask Experts section.

The techulator every section has its own importance but i like to prefer to visiting the ask expert section. Because i have improve my knowledge after readind the different oppinion on diferent topics of many peoples.I also ask qeustion in my mind and discussed with the members of techulator.

Regard
    Qasim

I like forum section

Hi
    There are many section is available on this site, But Forum section is my best, because where we can ask many things with our member. So I work there very much.

This is a great and technological site. It has many sections. All has heir own qualities. Some members lie some sections while some others like some other sections. As I do not have much idea about this site so I think I lie its Forum section.

I personally like "Ask Expert" section the most in Techulator.com website. The reason behind this is, in AE section, we get to read different opinions and answers about technical issues from various knowledgeable members.

In Resource (Articles) section also we gain knowledge, but that information is given by a single person. In ask expert we can compare various answers and research to know the technical topic in depth.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

I like Ask experts section most. Its the quickest and easiest way for making money without any hard work. It will also help others to get quick answers and to resolve their problems easily.
    Sharing is Caring

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.