You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Experts Award for Jun 2013

Here are the results of the super experts award for the Month of Jun '2013!

The Super Experts are:
    1. Sukhdev Singh
    2. Hafeezur Rahman P
    3. ravi kandala
    Congratulations to the super experts on this great achievement. Each of the Super Experts will receive Rs 200 as award, in addition to the normal cash and revenue share they receive for posting answers.

Note: We are unable to announce two more expert winners on this due to their low points. We have introduced Super Contributor Awards for three different sections including AE section effective July 2013. Thus, you won't find Super Experts Award like this one anymore and we will come with a new pattern. Even though we had discontinued it, for the continuity of the program, we are selecting the Super Experts Award winners for June 2013.

Keep continue to contribute in these three sections to become winner. All the best.

Regards
    Many many congratulations to all the Super Experts Sukhdev Singh Ji, Mr Hafeezur Rahman P and Mr. Ravi Kandala. You people have done really a great job with consistent efforts.

I hope the winning the awards will be continued from your side and my best wishes are always with you. I would like to encourage other members also to win the awards from the next time onwards. So please put your best effort with great contributions. All the very best.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Congratulation to all winner of super experts award for the Month of Jun '2013!. All winners always try to post best contribution in TEC.

Congratulations to the Winners of Super Expert Award for June 2013. Expect more participation from other members too.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.