You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

GD competition 2: iOS vs Android - GD Winner Announcement

Dear Techians,

Techulator is proud to announce for Group Discussion 2 result.

Here is the list of the winner and runners of the GD competition 2: iOS vs Android. Winner will get credited to her account Rs 100 and be awarded with 25 points.

GD Winner:

Juana

GD Runners:

Mahesh Gaikwad
    Bhakti Salva
    Kokil Kumar Sarma

The above runner-ups will be awarded from virtual gift shop of Techulator.

Congratulations to Winner, Runners and Participants. Hope to see more participation from all of you on upcoming such an interesting GDs.

Regards,
    Congratulations to Juana Madam for winning the GD competition 2: iOS vs Android. You have done a great job by doing a amazing market research of both these two Android and Apple's iOS and presented in a beautiful way. You deserve for this award for your splendid effort.

My congratulations to the co-winners Mahesh and Bhakti as both of you have done a good job here. Both of you put up some valid points in this GD contest. Your active participation means a lot here.

All the best for your future journey.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Heartiest Congratulations to all the winners and runners up of this GD contest. Despite the low participation, it was an interesting GD contest due to the discussions carried out by the 4 people mentioned above. It was a pleasure participating in this GD and hope to see many more such GD contests at Techulator.
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Congratulations to GD winner and GD Runners up. It was a nice competition. As this was my first GD participation and being a runners up is quite motivating for me.

@Bhakti,
    You are right, there were very few members who actively participated in this GD. Hope to see more members to get involved in next GD.

Thanks,
    Mahesh
    "Technology is today's need. Learn it as much as you can!"

First of all Thanks webmaster Hafeez for announcing result of second GD competition: iOS vs Android.And congratulation to winner and Runner up Winner .

My hearty congratulations to the winner and all the runners up of the GD.
    Saroja

My hearty congratulations to Juana for winning the GD competition 2 on "iOS vs Android". I also congratulate Mahesh and Bhakti, the co-winner of the GD. I wish that they continue their worthy contributions to Techulator on various subjects.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Congratulations to Juana and other GD Runners up Mahesh Gaikwad, Bhakti Salva, and Kokil Kumar Sarma for participating in this GD contest and winning the award.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congratulations to the GD Winner: Juana and GD Runners:Mahesh Gaikwad, Bhakti Salva and Kokil Kumar Sarma. Keep up the good work.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.