You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Getting a new recommendation for Techulator from Adsense?

Hello Webmaster,
    Yesterday, I saw a message alert in my Adsense profile it says something like "Increase your RPM by enabling Text and Image ads on techulator.com"

In fact, Today I have received same in my mail too. First line of the mail is something like "Did you know that 100 of your units are only opted into text ads and 0 are only opted into image/rich media ads on techulator.com?"

Anyone else has got any message like this? We know, A member does not have any control over the ads type and ads implemented in TEC. I request Tony sir to reply here. Is there anything we member should do or Is it just like that?
    Tech Junoon,
    That message does appear for other members too. You cannot do anything about it personally. The Webmasters will take do the needful if required.

Regards,
    Vandana

Hi Tech Junoon,

In my case, I have not received such messages yet. But as said by the editor Vandana, the webmaster will be doing the needful things if required. Please do not worry. Thank You.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.