You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

What about the 'Super Expert' awards for the month of June?

Webmasters,
    'Super Expert' awards for the month aren't announced yet. Can we expect an announcement on 'SE' this issue soon?
    As the contest was announced in June month there won't be any winners for that month.

I'm not asking about the 'Super Contributor' award,I think there's a cash prize of Rs.200 for super experts in AE section.

You are talking about the same contest. Rs.200 is given to expert contributors of three sections.

Ravi,
    That's fine. There's a super expert award in AE before June. The same award is extended to forums and resources from July. Are you asking for that cash prize?

'Super Expert ' announced in current month in this reason there are no any one winner of Super contribution sections.

Hi Ravi,

Please go through the forum post Super Contributor Awards as announced by Mr Tony John on 7 July 2013. However this was announced on 7 July 2013, and I think it will be effective from July month only. As you are asking about the June month, I am not sure whether it was announced for June month or not. I think need proper clarification from the concern person about this.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Dear Members,

As per Kokil stated link for the latest updates and changes in Tech award and reward. The subject link instruction will be effective from July 2013. However, members contribution during July 2013 and its reviewing / editing process is going on - the editing process would remain same for every month. Thus, generally it will be announced end of the 'next month's' last week. For e.g. July 2013 winner list will be announced during last week of August 2013 or so.

@ ravi kandala, thanks for remind on this award (Super AE for Jun 2013), we will announce it soon for Jun 2013 only. But this award will not continue or announce from July onward since the new changes in Techulator reward program taken place effective July 2013. FYI Super Expert Awards for Jun 2013 announcement.

Note: Forum winner would depend upon the maximum points with reasonable queries / answers. Getting maximum 70 point as top won't consider as Forum winner.

Thanks for your patience.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.