You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Blog Reviews

A Good website for Middle class

Gobol.in, a good marketplace for buying the electronics stuff at very affordable prices.I recently bumped into it while surfing the net to buy a Samsung plasma TV.
    Since I never wanted to shell out a good amount of money on television so I approached the gobol customer service on viewing the content on their site.
    When I talked to the customer executive I felt like asking the differences among the various categories that they have mentioned there like Carton Damaged, Surplus, Refurbished, et cetera. After being told the differences I was convinced that the items do not lack behind in their functioning but only they have minor cosmetic blemishes.
    So, after making up my mind I decided to order for a Samsung Full HD Plasma Flatscreen at an almost 48% discount. I received the product in 5 working days. It was packed very nicely but when we put the connections and switched it on, it was not producing any sound. My family members were crossed at me as to why I went for a refurbished product. I immediately called gobol's customer executive again and ordered them for either a repair or a takeback.
    They asked me to wait for 24 hrs more and promised me to repair it correctly.
    The next day, a person was sent and he repaired it in an hour .After that, I haven't faced any issues yet and I am really happy to save a big amount on it.
    Payal,
    Instead of posting such information in a forum thread, it would be a good idea to write an article about the site. We are now accepting short articles with good content.

Submit the article as a review of the shopping site, giving an overview of the site with its various categories & its policies, how to shop online at the site, the extra charges if any (such as shipping fees), their support, etc. Your feedback about your experience would make for a good article & get traffic.

Regards,
    Vandana

Hi,
    Thank you for the response.
    I will Surely post an article explaining the benefits of refurbished items over their new ones.
    Payal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.