You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

How much time moderator take to approve the article.

Hi,
    I wrote article yesterday on Joomla, but still my article is not approved. I want to know how much time moderators take to approve the article. I can see that from Saturday or Sunday, no article is approved. I am new to this site, so i don't know the general rules of this site. So please forgive me if i asked silly questions.

Thanks,
    Madhur Malik
    Madhur,
    Questions are never silly. We are glad to resolve any issues members have.

Ideally articles should be reviewed within 2 days maximum. Sometimes, though, if editors are on leave at the same time, the review process gets held up. Trainee editors also take time to understand the parameters for assigning points and cash credits. So please be patient if there are any inadvertent delays.

Regards,
    Vandana

Generally . Articles review within 3-4 days but approval of any answer and question , Resources depends on our Editors .

Hi Madhur,

Techulator is in the growing phase, and still require more manpower in the core team, and the webmaster is doing his best for the growth of this site. I would like to request you not worry with approval related things as it will be done very shortly. As we know the editors are also members of this site like us and they also have personal works to do. So please bear with this temporary delay in moderation process and keep contributing best contents to this site. All the best.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Techulator is becoming famous day by day all are getting attracted towards techulator. There are many articles still pending it is very hard work for editors to review articles bu they try there best within 2 days your articles are review.

"The foundation of every state is the education of its youth."

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.