You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

How many days it takes to reach 1000 unique visitors in Ask Expert question? Please Share.

Members,

Many of us are getting regular 1000 unique visitors in Ask Expert questions. It's always great to hear from our members who are getting 1000 visitors from their questions in AE section. But in general how many days it takes to get 1000 unique visitors from the day of posting the question. It is true that there is no fixed time or period for this, as each and every question varies based on traffic and topic of the question. But still, if you share your experiences here, then other members will also come to know and get some idea about it.
    Hi Kokil,
    As you said already that there is no any fixed days to get 1000 page views. But I want to share my experience here. I am actively participating in TEC last two months and in these two months, four of my ask expert questions crossed 1000 page views and one or two questions will cross in next 7-10 days for sure. The secret of getting more page views to your questions is always be updated with latest technology and gadgets.

Thanks,
    Mahesh
    "Technology is today's need. Learn it as much as you can!"

Hi
    If you submit a very good question then you can get good traffic and reach on the 1000 visitor in 2 days and If your post is not attractive then may you reached in few week or one month.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello Kokil Kumar,
    One of my AE question crossed the mark of 1000 visitors within 10 days or so, whereas another question took few weeks to cross that mark. If you are posting good questions about latest technology or gadgets, you can easily achieve this target of 1000 visitors. It is all about getting your queries answered and also learning a few important tips along the way.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Dear Kokil I want want to tell that the numbers of 1000 unique visitors depend on your question and traffic keyword . So try to post always current questions

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.