You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Chrome

Do you know these internet baloons?

Google is trying a project called 'Project Loon' by which it sends helium baloons in the sky which may fly across different countries as a pilot project for internet connectivity and it may fly in the sky above India also as India shows interest towards this project. But still the announcement date is now known and still as a pilot phase only and this particularly with an eye on rural villages.
    An interesting project by Google and if it becomes a success, then Google will continue to become the undisputed champion of the internet service in the entire world.

As per Google, two-thirds of the world's population does not yet have Internet access. Thus this project will be take an important role in the internet world. "Project Loon is a network of balloons traveling on the edge of space, designed to connect people in rural and remote areas, help fill coverage gaps, and bring people back online after disasters" - Google says.

The pilot test of Project Loon started in June 2013 in New Zealand.

So get ready for the balloon powered internet for everone in the world.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Hi
    I don't know about the latest update of Google Internet. Thanks for providing useful Information with me.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello Saroja and Kokil Kumar,
    Thanks for sharing the news about this wonderful initiative by Google to promote internet usage across the world, especially in the rural areas. The day rural areas across the world start using internet regularly, it will be an enormous achievement for mankind. It will be a testimonial for the development taken place on earth. I am sure Google with such unique projects like "Project Loon" will be able to fulfill the dream of internet usage in every corner of the world.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.