You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Performance and Cleanup Utilities

Avg pc tune up utilities

This software allows user to clean up all unnecessary files automatically with just one click. it includes removing temporary files,broken shortcuts,duplicates, browsing history.it also optimizes internet speed by setting automatic parameters for any type of internet connection.It also check for hard disk errors and if you want you could possibly defragment hard disk there itself.I would personally recommend this software to optimize overall system performance and by doing it weekly once the best output we get from system.
    Hi Manoj,

Thanks for sharing this valuable information. Hope people will come to know about this tool. It would be better if you write an article on the same topic by representing all the points. It will be better to know about it.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Even I have seen this on the right bottom of my computer for a scan and tried in morning and it is really working out well.
    Saroja

thank you for your response and suggestions. i am working on article now as suggested.

Hello
    Thank you so much for sharing this Information with us. keep post valuable Information.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.