You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Revenue & Rewards

What is the relation between points and cash credits?

Hi friends,

I am just few days only old to techulator, within 2 days I earned 151 points and 9 Referrals. But in my dashboard showing your cash credit is 9 only.I think it is for 9 Referrals. So what happened to my remaining 60 points?
    How techulator is calculate the cash credits from points?
    Point and cash credits are two different things. You will be rewarded points for each and every activity that you have done here at Techulator. But it does not mean that you will get same or relevant cash credits for the same. There are certain guidelines and process for cash credits. For example if you write an article, then you will get points as well as cash credits as per article quality and decided by the editors and concern persons. Similarly if you post answers in Ask Expert section, then you will get points based on the answer and sometimes you may get cash credits based on the answer whether it is an accurate answer as per the question etc. For referral you will get points as well as cash credits etc.

Please note that it may take some time to review your various contents. So points and cash credits will change after reviewing of each and every post.

Please do not worry about cash and points, you will be delighted once you start contributing to this site. So happy posting and keep doing your great job. Please do not forget to follow the guidelines while posting any contents to this site.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Hello Shafeeq,
    Welcome to TEC world. There is a lot difference between points and cash. Points are reward you get when you post something or reply to someone's post, ask expert question or to any article. Points are require to upgrade your level from bronze->silver->gold->diamond->platinum. Where cash is the reward you get for your quality response. Mostly you will earn cash from Ask expert section and from article section.

Thanks,
    Mahesh
    "Technology is today's need. Learn it as much as you can!"

Dear Shaffeq, Point and Cash are different from each other.When you post response then some points credit on your account but It is not necessary some cash may deposit in your account.

Hi Member
    Welcome in Our TEC website where you can get Information about technology and other related Information, Points and cash will be given on the base of quality of the any post, article in this site.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.