You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Revenue & Rewards

My resource not approved since past 5 days

Hello Editors,

I had posted my first resource at Techulator related to Affiliate Marketing 5 days before.

It is not approved yet. So I thought of telling the editors regarding it as 5 days is a very long time for approval because many members told me that it gets done within 2-3 days.

Editors kindly make note of this and approve my resource.

Thanks
    Sorry for the delay. Many editors are on leave and that is what caused the delay. Kindly give us another 2-3 days and we will clear the backlog.

Hi Shravan,

Each and every editors of this site are also general members like us and they use to review all the contents as per the availability of time they have. They have to do their personal works as well. So reviewing of the articles and other contents may take some time to approve. Please do not worry about the approval of the article and other contents. However TEC is trying best to deploy more and more editors for this work and inviting members to become editors.

In the meantime please keep posting your articles and contributing in various sections of this site.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Dear Sharan Don`t worry , According to our webmaster . your articles may be approve within two or three days more

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.