You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

New Article Contest: DVD Ripper/Copy Software reviews

Here is another article contest. Write articles and reviews on the topic "DVD Ripper/Copy Software".

Since we don't allow too many articles on the same topic, please respond here and reserve the topic/product you like to review.

Articles can be review of any specific product or a general article related to DVD ripping/copying.

Winner will receive Rs 250 cash credits and 50 points. Runner ups will get Rs 100 cash and 25 points. Read more about the rules and rewards for article contests.

Last date to submit article: 30 July 2013

Please respond below and reserve your article subject. Also, once the article is published, post a link to your article before the last date.

Here is a sample article on uRex DVD Ripper software, which you can take as an example. This sample is a pretty long article, but we will be accepting short articles as well. Another model review you can look at is Magic DVD Ripper review.

NOTE: 22 July 2013: Topic updated to include DVD Copy Software as well.
    Thank you Mr Tony for announcing the article contest on such a beautiful topic.

I will write an article on "The comparison of best DVD ripper software: WinX vs HandBrake"

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Below is the my entry for this contest:

Top 5 Highly Recommended Free DVD Ripper Softwares for Windows & Mac OS X

I am also trying to complete the booked article as per earlier response to this thread.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Thank to announcing new contest in TEC. there are a large number of topic for writing DVD Ripper Software.

Thank you Tony for announcing such a great contest. I would like to review on "WinX DVD Ripper".

Raghav

Raghav,

As I informed you by email, Vandana will be writing on WinX DVD Ripper. I will assign you another one shortly.

Thanks Sir announcing new contest on the WinX DVD Ripper.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Based on requests from many members, I have updated the topics to include DVD COpy software as well.

Thank you Tony for announcing such a great contest. I would like to review on "DVDFab DVD Ripper".

Raghav

Hi Tony sir,
    I will be writing on "DVD Cloner"

Hello Tony Sir,

A very nice contest for the TEC members and hope everyone will take full advantage of it.
    My contest topic is :- "Sothink DVD Ripper".

Thanks,
    Mahesh
    "Technology is today's need. Learn it as much as you can!"

Hello Tony Sir,

Here is my entry for the contest:- Sothink DVD Ripper Software

Thanks,
    Mahesh
    "Technology is today's need. Learn it as much as you can!"

Hello Sir,

I will write an article on the topic '5 Best DVD Ripper Software for Linux'.

Regards,
    Nityananda Hazarika

Tony,

As DVDFab is already written by some other member, I would like to review on "Magic Blu-ray Ripper" as discussed with you in the mail.

Raghav

As mentioned by Tony Sir, I am writing on WinX DVD Ripper.

@ Zanib: the contest is not on only WinX DVD Ripper, but generally on DVD ripper software. You can write on any such software or on copy software.

Regards,
    Vandana

Here is my entry for the contests-

Best DVD Ripper Softwares for Linux

Regards,
    Nityananda Hazarika

My entries for this contest are:
    1. Review of free WinX DVD ripper software for Windows and Mac

2. Why Winx DVD Ripper Platinum is the best ripping software for Windows & Mac

Regards,
    Vandana

Hello Tony,

Here is my entry for the contest - Magic Blu-ray Ripper.

Raghav

Hi,

I want to reserve the title

"Top 10 DVD Rippers for Windows 8 - Features, Prices and Comparison Speak" .

Thank you
    Quote: The most dangerous person in this world is one who knows his strength but does not know how to terminate it if applied.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.